Sunday Pot Roast. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Crock Pot Recipe on eBay.
Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Classic Sunday roasts What could be better than a classic Sunday roast? Try our easy recipes for roast chicken, lamb, beef or pork with all the trimmings. You can cook Sunday Pot Roast using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunday Pot Roast
- Prepare of (4) Pound Chuck Roast.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp Oil.
- It’s of (2) Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of (1) Cup Water.
- You need of (1) PKG Dry Onion Soup Mix.
- You need of (1/2) Tsp Salt.
- It’s of (1) Tsp Pepper.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Garlic Powder.
- It’s of (6) Potatoes, peeled and quartered.
- You need of (1) Onion, quartered.
- It’s of (8) Carrots, peeled and quartered.
Butterflied lamb with herby lemon and. Rub the roast with the olive oil and sprinkle it evenly with the salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, beef broth, Worcestershire, and thyme to the pot. Classic Sunday Pot Roast is an easy to make comfort food that is hearty, filling, and can easily feed the whole family.
Sunday Pot Roast instructions
- Pre heat Crock Pot, Low..
- Add 2 Tbsp Oil to fry pan..
- Coat Chuck Roast with the salt pepper and onion powder..
- Brown the Roast on all sides..
- Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, water and onion soup dry mix to the crock pot. Mix well..
- Add the Chuck Roast. Add the potatoes, carrots and onion..
- Cover and slow cook 8-9 hours..
This recipe will work for a classic oven braise as well as in a slow cooker or Instant Pot. When it comes to a Sunday dinner in America, there's nothing quite as classic as pot roast. Ever-popular is Roast Ribs of Beef, but you might like to try pot-roast, or for a change roast sirloin. Lamb can be baked, roasted and braised depending on how you like it, and if you don't want to cook a whole joint, have a look at our recipe for Baked Lamb Chops. We also have Fast-roast Pork, a simple recipe that is prepared in advance, plus recipes for a Roast Loin of Pork to choose from.