Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. I love fresh pasta and I'm having so much fun coming up with different shape and sauce combinations. I think this one goes well with just about anything.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Since pasta dough sticks easily, dust it with flour. Feel free to use cake flour, bread flour, or a half-and-half combination of both. You can cook Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati
- It’s 1 of Pasta dough.
- Prepare of For the sauce ingredients:.
- It’s 3 slice of Sliced ham.
- Prepare 6 of Okra.
- You need 1 medium of Potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 dash of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and black pepper.
Once you can make this dough, you can enjoy pasta in a variety of shapes and textures. Recipe by mini Homemade pasta is easy and simple to make and it is very inexpensive and most of all it is very healthy. My Nonne will show you how to make some of the classic Italian Pasta such as: Orecchiette, Cavatelli, Ravioli, Cannelloni, Tagliatelle and many more. Once you learn how to make fresh pasta you will be making your Family and Friends very Happy!
Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati step by step
- Prepare the pasta dough. You can find out how to make many different versions of this pasta by looking at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll it into a long, narrow log and cut it into pieces..
- This is what a cross section should look like..
- Press down on the dough with your thumb..
- Roll it away from you..
- It's ready..
- Instead of using your finger, you can use a knife as well. It's a bit tricky ~.
- They are very salty and thick, so boil for a while. I recommend cooking them all the way through..
- [How to make the sauce:] Rub the okra in salt, then cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds. Do the same for the potatoes, cut into small pieces, then microwave for 4 minutes..
- Stir fry the olive oil and garlic over low heat. Add the red chili pepper and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add 1 ladle of the boiling water and agitate the frying pan to emulsify the oil..
- Once the oil thickens, add the other ingredients, then toss with the pasta..
- Tear the ham into pieces, place on top, season with salt and pepper and it's done!.
- There is a slight indentation in each piece of pasta, so the sauce collects inside. Top them with the toppings and eat. They're chewy, moist and delicious!.
All our Italian Pasta Recipes are quick and easy to make! We have assembed a rich collection of Pasta Recipes for you covering many of the regions of Italy. Here you will find holiday related dishes and many pasta dishes suited for your Sunday Dinner. Pick one of our pasta recipes and surprise your family! HOW TO MAKE FRESH EGG PASTA DOUGH.