Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF. Add the avocado, a big squeeze of lime juice, some coriander leaves, a good dollop of soured cream and a pinch more paprika, if you like. This Mexican-inspired steak dish is quick and easy to make.
Great recipe for Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF. Bubble gently until the water is almost evaporated. Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. You can cook Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Steak Marinade.
- You need 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 of small beef rump steaks or pork steaks.
- It’s of Beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 4 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste/puree.
- It’s 4 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lo-sodium salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney/pinto beans, drained (400g each cans).
- You need 2 can of black beans/mixed beans, drained (400g each cans).
- You need 1 can of (empty bean can) of water.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- You need 4 of roasted red peppers from a jar, drained & quartered.
- It’s 2 of avocado, cut into chunks.
- You need 2 of limes, wedged.
- You need 1 of coriander and sour cream for garnish (see my recipe for free-from sour cream below).
Make a large freezer or food bag into a piping bag by cutting half an inch off of one bottom corner. In the bowl of your food mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders & salt. All Food And Drink Recipes Directory. Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes.
Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Combine the oil, chipotle paste and black pepper and rub all over each steak.
- Set aside to marinade until the beans are cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry off the onions until softened. Stir in the cumin & paprika and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the rest of the bean ingredients and let simmer until the water has almost evaporated.
- Fry the steaks to your liking. Put the red peppers in the pan too and cook them for 2 minutes on each side to warm through and char a little.
- Let rest on a plate while you finish the beans.
- Mash 2/3 of the beans then stir together.
- Slice the steaks into strips.
- Divide the beans between the serving plates and serve the steak strips on top tossed with the quartered red peppers.
- Scatter the avocado chunks and some coriander leaves around and add a spoonful of sour cream on the side with the lime wedges so your guests can add as much juice as they like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Monkey Bread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Mix the flour, starch, salt, sugar and xanthan gum in a bowl. Add the applesauce and coconut oil, warmed milk and yeast.