Nanas taco soup. The Secret to Serving This Soup. The secret to this easy recipe isn't so much that it's halfway homemade, but that it can be as simple or as fancy as you like. Cook and drain ground turkey, combine everything in a large soup pot and let simmer for a few hours.
Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. Pour into the pan, add the sweet potato, carrots, peppers and tomatoes, then season with pepper. Taco Soup for Supper at Nana's House. You can have Nanas taco soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nanas taco soup
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 medium of bottle of tomato juice.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Prepare 2 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry ranch seasoning pack.
- Prepare 2 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of chili beans.
Especially when it is cool and rainy outside sounds like a winner to me. The strange thing is, I don't like tacos. Now why in the world would I like taco soup? I convinced myself that I wouldn't but then I tried it.
Nanas taco soup step by step
- Cook and drain ground turkey, combine everything in a large soup pot and let simmer for a few hours.
And now it's a regular at my house. I make it and then put it in the slow cooker on warm and it stays there. This recipe is a one-dish wonder. It seems that people are just discovering Nana's 'magic' soup and they can not get enough of it. Tesco first aired the advert, where Nana makes a hearty soup for her poorly grandson, nearly two.