Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie. Have A Delicious Source Of Blueberries In Your Own Garden With Our Blueberry Plants. I thought this was really good for how simple it is to throw together! That's why I started with a pre-made crust but you could certainly make your own crust for this recipe!
In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest, salt and cinnamon. Remove the cinnamon sticks from the filling mixture, then spread the filling into the bottom pie crust. Roll out the remaining disk of pie dough and cut into thin strips. You can have Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie
- Prepare of double crust for 9-inch pie.
- It’s of Duncan Hines© Wilderness© More Fruit Blueberry Pie Filling & Topping.
- Prepare of egg white (beaten).
- You need of sugar.
Use the strips to form a lattice over the. ️SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/divascancookfan Got fresh blueberries? In this video I'll show you how to make from -scratch, bl. In another bowl, combine sugar, tapioca, cornstarch and cinnamon. Add to berries; toss gently to coat.
Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Press 1 pie crust into un-greased 9-inch glass pie pan. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg white.
- Pour fruit filling evenly into crust..
- Place vented or lattice crust over filling, pressing edges together to seal; flute..
- Brush top crust evenly with egg white. If you like sprinkle the top crust with a dash of sugar. My husband thought that added a great taste!.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown. If needed, cover crust with foil to prevent excessive browning.I recommend this I added foil after 10 minutes and the crust still got a little too dark!.
- Cool pie on rack before serving..
- Enjoy! I served with Cool Whip© and vanilla ice cream! :-).
This easy Blueberry Pie recipe is packed with fresh (or frozen!) blueberries and is perfect for baking this summer! Summer just isn't complete until you've made a few things, to include: zucchini corn salad, popsicles, and blueberry pie. So in an effort to help you complete that delicious summer bucket list, today we're making a classic (yet easy) homemade Blueberry Pie! Great pie, but not really a pie – more of a cobbler. Nice oatmeal taste in the crust.