Pumpkin Bread. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk in the eggs and pumpkin until combined. You may choose to substitute dried cranberries or blueberries for the raisins and walnuts or other nuts for the pecans to add variety.
To preserve the loaf for longer, place in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze pumpkin bread for two to three months. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1-15 oz of can pure pumpkin.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder,. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Melted butter lends richness to the bread and melted coconut oil keeps the interior of the loaf moist and soft.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease bread pan (s).
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, wisk..
- In mixer, or in a different bowl beat butter, sugar, add eggs(1at a time) add pumpkin..
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, once completely combined, add to bread pans..
- Bake 65-75 minutes..
- Use a toothpick to test for completion.
- For pumpkin mini-muffins bake 15-17 minutes.
The combination of these two ingredients prevents a slice of the bread from ever feeling dry, and for us, that's an essential element of a good pumpkin bread. Oil, eggs, and water make this pumpkin bread moist. Many quick breads call for neutral flavored oil like canola or vegetable oil to make the bread moist To keep my recipe from becoming too heavy, part of the oil is replaced with good old water plus three eggs to add moisture to this batter. Baking Time for This Quick Bread Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.