Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Casserole Le? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Add the eggs, cream, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
While the noodles are cooking, brown sliced ribeye and remove from heat. Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is a quick and easy dinner idea that is inspired by the classic! This simple version takes all of the best flavors from Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and packs them into a family friendly casserole. You can have Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- You need of lean ground beef.
- You need of green peppers.
- You need of yellow onion.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of hot sauce.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper,.
Sometimes you have flavors you love, but it is just not weeknight kind of accessible. Our Philly cheesesteak casserole is the best way for you to enjoy all the flavors you love from Philly cheesesteak without all of the carbs or gluten you don't! Why This Recipe Works In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned.
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown ground beef with the lawry's, garlic powder and salt and pepper until almost cooked through, then add sliced peppers and onions. I did mine in strips, but do it how you prefer..
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream and sauces. Mix well..
- Drain meat mixture and place in a baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the meat, place sliced cheese on top..
- Bake until the egg mixture is set and cheese is bubbly and browned. My oven did this in about 25 minutes. Allow to sit 5 minutes..
Stir in the cream cheese and cook until melted. This low carb philly cheesesteak casserole is a simple twist on a classic American favorite. Not only is it delicious, but easy ground beef casseroles like this cheesesteak dish also make for great dinners because they are easy, quick, and popular with the whole family. Serve up your cheesesteak casserole with a tasty side dish or on your favorite sandwich bun. My kids enjoy it with tortilla chips and eat it as Philly cheesesteak nachos.