Smoked Pork Loin. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Smoked Pork On eBay.
For my marinade, I used apple juice, honey, brown sugar, oregano, black pepper, and Traeger's chicken and pork rub. Whisk it together in a saucepan and place it over medium heat on your stovetop. Apple infused smoked pork tenderloin pork tenderloin • thinly sliced apples of your choice • Apple cider vinegar (enough to cover the meat over. You can cook Smoked Pork Loin using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pork Loin
- You need of (1) 5 Lb pork loin.
- Prepare of (1) Pork dry rub (See my pork dry rub recipe).
- You need of (4) Tbsp olive oil.
Combine the water, salt, syrup, garlic, and thyme in a bowl, and then whisk. Place the pork loin in a large ziplock bag and add brine. Remove loin from brine and pat dry. Place the pork loin on the middle rack inside the smoker, fat side up, and insert the probe thermometer.
Smoked Pork Loin instructions
- Make the dry rub. (I have the recipe for the rub in my recipe list).
- Coat the pork loin with olive oil, this is a binder for the dry rub. Coat the pork loin with dry rub. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator 2-8 hours. (Letting it sit isn't necessary but I do it anyway.).
- Pre heat the smoker to about 250 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Add 1/2 Cup of Apple juice to small pan, fill the rest of the pan with water. (This is to help keep the meat moist while smoking) Place in smoker on rack near the heat inlet..
- Smoke at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 hours. (1 hour per pound). When internal tempature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit the loin is done..
- Remove and let rest 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you are feeding more than two to three people, you will need to smoke more than one pork loin. Pro Tip: Score your meat with a sharp knife in a diagonal pattern. This will enable your seasonings to penetrate the thickness of your pork loin. With thanks to Hey Grill Hey. Score whatever fat-cap your loin may have with a sharp knife.