Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce. Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce Virgilius Glennala P. Delicious, the beef have full of flavour and a bit of sour flavour, the sauce was amazing. Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce.
Add about a half table spoon of corn starch and cook it until the sauce was thicken. After that cook the marinated beef with oil, make sure the pan is hot. Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce. You can cook Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce
- You need of Beef.
- You need of For this recipe i prefer tenderloin/ top round/eye round.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Olive oil or cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s of Woscestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of champignon mushroom.
- You need of For sauce:.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need of Cooking cream.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs (any mixed herbs).
- It’s of I use masterfoods mixed herbs.
Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce. Easy Pan Seared Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce. A tender, meaty steak in full-flavored creamy gravy packed with fresh mushrooms and garlic. There is seriously no better pairing in the world than a tender juicy steak with a dreamy creamy mushroom sauce.
Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce instructions
- Season the beef and marinated it with woscestershire sauce for about 5 minute. After that cook the marinated beef with oil, make sure the pan is hot. Afrer the beef have color, add about 2 table spoon of unsalted butter, garlic, and mixed herbs to add more flavour. After that rest the beef and pour it with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter from the pan..
- In same pan, add chop champignon mushroom (dont cut it to thin ir to thick). Season it and cook until the mushroom have a color. After that put it in a plate..
- Chop tomato to a small pieces, add 2 pinch of salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and a bit of water. After that put it to a blender and bland it..
- Pour the tomato sauce to a pan and cook it. Add about a half table spoon of corn starch and cook it until the sauce was thicken..
- Put all of that in a plate and plate it nicely..
- Enjoy it.
Add seasonings to steak and grill to desired doneness. While steaks are cooking, add olive oil,mushrooms, tomatoes, sliced onions and Worcestershire sauce to a skillet on the grill or stovetop. Serve mushroom tomato sauce over steaks Transfer steaks to serving platter and keep warm. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.