Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. Huge Range of Skinny Syrups: Chocolate Orange, Billionaires Shortbread, Salted Caramel. Toasted Marshmallow, Cookies & Cream, Banoffee Pie, Red Velvet Cake, & Many More Explore Our Selection of Luxury Hot Chocolate. Great recipe for Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies.
They are buttery, crumbly, the right amount of sweet, with bites of pistachio and a baileys flavour in every little mouthful.. In a mixing bowl, whisk flour and fine salt, then sift in the cocoa powder. Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. You can have Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of salted pistachios, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of cold butter (2 sticks).
- You need of For Topping.
- It’s 4 ounces of melted Lindor Extra creamy milk chocolate.
- Prepare of Whole pistachios as needed.
This chocolate pistachio shortbread recipe is the perfect combo of sweet and salty in a crunchy cookie! Melty, rich dark chocolate comes together with roasted, salted pistachios to make a delicious crunchy cookie! Our Pistachio Chocolate Shortbread Cookies are a must make this holiday season! Name a better combination than dark chocolate and pistachio.
Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine.
- Add butter and pulse to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten tops and bake in preheated 350 oven until golden; about 15 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
- Drizzle with chocolate and add a whole pistachio to each cookie before chocolate sets.
This scrumptious shortbread is simple to make for gatherings or just as a holiday treat. Finished off with sea salt, this shortbread takes mixing sweet and salty to the max. These chocolate pistachio shortbread cookies are sort of like those, but with roasted and salted nuts. The depth of flavor here is insane. Yes, we browned the butter first and then chilled it before mixing.