Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Hamburger Sauce On eBay. Soy sauce, sesame oil, green onion, and spices bring incredible flavor to grilled hamburgers. For the sauce, add the tomato ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and red wine to the patties in the frying pan.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce: Making The Meatballs Mix the turkey, scallions, cilantro, egg, sesame oil, soy sauce, and several grindings of black pepper in a bowl. Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. You can cook Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 of kilo Ground Beef or Ground Pork.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 piece of Onion, chopped for marinade.
- You need Half of piece Onion, chopped for saute.
- You need 5 pieces of Tomatoes, chopped (not too small).
- It’s to taste of Soy Sauce, according.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper,.
- Prepare of Quail eggs, hard boiled (optional) – prepare this before starting the recipe.
Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hamburger meatballs in soy sauce. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth.
Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce step by step
- Put the ground meat in a bowl. Add the eggs and onions. Mix using your hands..
- Add a little pepper and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Mix well..
- Once mixed, form it into balls. If you are making this recipe with hard-boiled quail eggs, you may put the eggs inside the meatballs..
- Fry the balls in cooking oil (it doesn't have to be deep fry.).
- Once cooked, set the meatballs aside..
- Using the same frying pan (but remove the oil, use only a little oil), saute onions and tomatoes. Add water (if you like more sauce, more water is better)..
- Add the cooked meatballs. Add soy sauce to taste. Bring to a boil..
Making The Meatballs Mix the turkey, scallions, cilantro, egg, sesame oil, soy sauce, and several grindings of black pepper in a bowl. Roll tablespoon-size knobs of the mixture into balls. To help keep the meat from sticking to your hands and deforming the balls, wet your hands first. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the shaped meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, not touching each other.