Blueberry cream pie. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Cake Blueberry On eBay.
Place the blueberries in the pastry shell and set aside. Pour the blueberries into the unbaked shell. In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients together. You can have Blueberry cream pie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cream pie
- Prepare of Ready made Graham cracker pie crust.
- You need of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare of to 5 tablespoons of whip cream.
- It’s of of 21 oz blueberry pie filling.
Pour them over the berries and place the pie dish onto a cookie sheet in case the filling bubbles over. In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and butter and using the back of a fork, blend the two together. Add the sugar, vanilla, and the Cool Whip, and mix to combine thoroughly. The crust of this blueberry pie contains almond flour, oats, nuts or seeds of choice (you could use peanuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds etc.), a liquid sweetener like agave syrup or maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
Blueberry cream pie instructions
- Turn your oven to 325°. Let it preheat. Once hot put your pie crust in oven for 5 min..
- In a bowl add your cream cheese and whip cream mix it with a mixer till all blended and you have a nice and smooth cream..
- Add your cream inside the pie crust spread your blueberry filling on top as much as you prefer. Leave in fridge for 1 to 2 hours. And serve . Yum!.
Spray the bottom and sides of pie tin or glass pie dish with nonstick spray. Using your hands, mix crust ingredients in a medium bowl. Pack onto pie dish in an even layer and press firmly. This recipe is made with cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. So this pie is almost a combination of creamy cheesecake and a blueberry pie.