Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF. This is a versatile recipe suited for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! Here is how you achieve that.
Once the egg is boiled, shell it and place in a bowl. Chop it roughly and then mash to fine "crumbs" with a fork. Add the chopped tomato and the mayonnaise. You can have Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of baking potatoes or 8 slices toast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 200 grams of button mushrooms, sliced thinly.
- It’s 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 800 grams of (2 x 400g cans) baked beans or see my recipe for Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce for a homemade version.
- You need 1 tsp of gf worcestershire sauce, recipe on my profile.
- It’s 3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s of chopped chives to garnish.
- You need of grated cheese if required.
Add salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly. Put a slice of toast in the toaster and turn on the grill. Sprinkle a packet of zesty Italian dressing mix on top. Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup GF DF EF SF NF Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce GF DF EF SF NF Vickys Roasted Butternut Squash Parsnip Soup GF DF EF SF NF Replace the peanut butter with cashew butter and the bread with sweet potato toast.
Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the mushrooms, onion and garlic for around 10 – 15 minutes until softened.
- Add the baked beans, paprika and worchestershire sauce and let cook down until the mixture is thickened, another 10 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper to taste then serve over toast for a hearty breakfast or baked potatoes for a filling lunch with a sprinkling of chives and cheese if you like.
- I prefer to do baked potatoes in the microwave if I'm only doing one or two to save having the oven on for so long. Scrub them clean, prick them all over with a fork, place on a microwavable plate and cook for 10 minutes on high at 800W.
- To bake in the oven again scrub the potatoes well and prick all over with a fork. Rub with a little oil and sprinkle with salt. Put them directly onto the middle rack of the oven preheated to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and bake for 75 – 90 minutes.
Add some crumbled bacon for a salty topper, and dig in anytime of the day. See more ideas about beans on toast, recipes, food. Clean your sweet potatoes and slice them into ½ cm / ¼" slices. Allow the slices to cool off. Heat up a griddle pan and brush the pre-baked potatoes with a little oil.