Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. Set a large wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and place near the stove. Working in batches dip the onion rings through the beer batter and then carefully add to the hot oil. Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth.
They're nice and they look fantastic. To build your burger, spread mayo over the bottom of the buns and add your lettuce and tomatoes. Next place the burger on top, then onion rings if you're using then, then the bun lid. You can cook Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges
- You need of Burger:.
- Prepare 500 g of chicken mince.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Bun, salad and sauce of your choice.
- Prepare of Wedges:.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of to taste Salt.
- You need of Onion rings: see my beer battered onion rings recipe (see recipe).
To make the batter for the onion rings: whisk together the flour, salt, sugar, yeast,. In a large bowl add the onion slices and buttermilk together and let soak for ten minutes while you make the batter. In a second large bowl add a half a cup of the flour, salt, black pepper and garlic powder and whisk them together. Add the beer and whisk until just combined.
Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 200. Wash, dry and slice potatoes into wedges, skin on. Add olive oil, Cajun seasoning and salt. Mix well and roast for about 45 mins.
- Shake and turn wedges half way through. Put mince in a bowl, add egg, Salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide and shape into 4 burgers. Heat some oil in a pan. Cook burgers for about 8-10 mins each side, drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve your burger with salad, sauce of your choice, beer battered onion rings and wedges, yummy!.
In a third bowl add the remaining flour. Dredge chicken tenders in flour and then dip or roll tenders in. Sometimes you're just craving a burger, but want a healthier version that doesn't sacrifice the juicy, delicious taste. Turkey burgers are often suggested as a healthy substitute for your favorite greasy sandwich, but we think that chicken burgers deserve some more attention. Ground chicken can be your secret weapon to flavorful, yet lean burgers perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners.