Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free). Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Buy GLUTEN Free Dairy Free Sugar Free Recipes. Most delicious gluten-free muffins, cakes, pies, cookies, breads, cake mixes, dough & more And I wouldn't doubt if pumpkin pie made the list.
Pumpkin pie has always been one of my favorite pies, especially cold right out of the fridge. After we changed our diet I could no longer rely on my favorite recipe on the back of the Libby's Pumpkin can. So, I have been on a quest to make a good pumpkin pie that is gluten, dairy, and sugar-free. You can have Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)
- It’s 2 cups of raw pecan.
- It’s 1 cup of organic thick rolled oats.
- It’s 8 of large medjool dates.
- It’s 2 cups of mashed baked butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple sauce(optional).
- Prepare 2 of pasture-raised eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
I think this recipe finally hits the spot. Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free). Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free With only three more days until the big feast, I am sure you have planned your Thanksgiving menu. And I wouldn't doubt if pumpkin pie made the list.
Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) instructions
- Bake a large butternut squash in the oven at 350F for 1 hour until a fork easily could insert..
- Toast pecans and oats at 350F for 10~12 minutes.
- In a food processor, groun the nuts and oats(after cooling down), 3 dates into croase flour for about 1 minute..
- Pour the nut-grain mixture into a 9 inch glass pie pan. Gently press down with a glass jar to create an even layer at the bottom as well as at the edge. Freeze the pan in a freezer for 15 minutes before bake it again in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F to set the crust..
- While baking and cooling the crust, get the filling prepared. In the same food processor, puree 2 cups of mashed butternut squash, 1/4 cup apple sauce, 5 dates, 1 smidge of salt. At the end, cream two large eggs.
- Once the crust is completely cooled down, pour the filling into it. Gently flat out the surface. Baka the pie at 350F for 40 minutes in the oven..
- At this point, the filling should set perfectly. Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean..
- Chill the pie in the fridge at least 2 hours after it cool to room temperature. Serve and enjoy. Once you taste the pie made with real fresh butternut squash for the filling and pecan and oats for the crust, you will never want to go back to canned Pumpkin or store bought crust..
A lightened up version of the traditional pumpkin pie recipe, this easy-to-make Healthy Pumpkin Pie is so delicious you'll never guess it's gluten-free, dairy-free and the filling has no sugar, evaporated milk, or flour! I teamed up with Kroger to share this yummy must have holiday treat made healthier. As always, all opinions are my own. This healthy pumpkin pie is gluten-free, dairy-free, and sweetened only with dates. It has the same creamy texture and warming flavor as traditional pumpkin pie, but far more nutrients and fiber.