Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Shortcrust Pineapple Pie, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step. Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vickys scottish iced pineapple cream tarts, gf df ef sf nf.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Great recipe for Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. This is a really quick meal to throw together, perfect for using microwave rice as it's pre-cooked anyway and you can do what I do – freeze what you don't use for another day. You can have Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breasts, small diced.
- Prepare of soy sauce, hoisin or oyster sauce to marinate chicken, see below.
- You need 2 of & 1/2 tbsp oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of onion, small diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, small diced.
- You need 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 250 g of pineapple, small diced.
- It’s 75 g of peas.
- Prepare 50 g of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 640 g of day old cooked rice (4 cups).
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce (*free-from alternative recipe on my profile).
This is a great dish for kids, they love the. Vickys Pineapple Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. Add the pineapple slurry to the dry ingredients with the melted margarine and mashed banana to form a thick batter. Fold in the remaining chopped pineapple pieces.
Vickys Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Toss the chicken in some salt and pepper to season then let marinade in a few tbsp soy, hoisin or oyster sauce and set aside. *You'll find recipes for free-from soy and hoisin on my profile, the hoisin is within my duck pancake recipe..
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger, cooking for 2 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan with the drained chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes until sealed on all sides.
- Add the carrots and cook a further 2 minutes until the chicken is browning before adding the spring onion, peas, sweetcorn, pineapple and cooked rice.
- Drizzle fresh soy sauce over, stir through then serve.
Vickys Pineapple Pancakes with Syrup, GF DF EF SF NF Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, vickys pineapple pancakes with syrup, gf df ef sf nf. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Vickys Pineapple Pancakes with Syrup, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of.