Creamy cheese corn. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Cheese Corn? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Creamed corn with cream cheese begins on the stovetop with a sauce made from butter, cream cheese, and milk.
A deliciously creamy, cheesy side dish full of corn, ham, bacon, and cheese sauce, then topped with crunchy french fried onions! Add flour and whisk for a minute, then add your heavy cream, salt, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and milk. All the ingredients added to this creamy cheese corn have no gluten. You can cook Creamy cheese corn using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy cheese corn
- It’s 1 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 3 spoons of cream.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar powder.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- You need As required of Cheese.
You may also freeze for up to one month. Thaw in the fridge the night before and reheat either on your stovetop or microwave. You can use either fresh corn, roasted and cut off the cob, canned or frozen fresh corn. Drain corn, place back in pan.
Creamy cheese corn instructions
- Take 1 cup of boiled corn and crush them like half crushing..
- Then take a kadai and add some ghee or butter. After that add 3 spoons of cream and 2-3 spoons of milk. And add that crushed corn..
- After that add some salt as per taste, pinch of pepper and one tspoon sugar. You can increase or decrease sugar. And mix it well..
- After that take out this in a plate and spread some cheese on it. And serve this tasty creamy cheese corn..
Cook, stirring over medium heat only until melted, add salt and pepper. Pour into serving bowl and sprinkle slight amount of parsley for color. In a medium size saucepan heat the corn and milk until warm on medium-low heat. Add the cream cheese, flour, butter, grated garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper. In a medium sized pan over medium heat, add corn, velveeta, cream cheese, butter and garlic.