A Must-try Recipe for People Living Overseas!! Yakisoba (Stir-Fried Noodles) Using Pasta. Great recipe for A Must-try Recipe for People Living Overseas!! I bought pickled ginger so I thought of making stir-fried noodles. I was looking for a way to make stir-fried noodles, which is expensive overseas, cheaply and thought of this recipe.
The noodles are cooked with sliced pork and plenty of vegetables (cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, onion and shallots/scallions), then coated with a special sauce. Chicken or beef would also work well instead of pork. Yakisoba is a classic Japanese street food made by stir-frying vegetables, meat and noodles with a sweet and savory sauce. You can cook A Must-try Recipe for People Living Overseas!! Yakisoba (Stir-Fried Noodles) Using Pasta using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Must-try Recipe for People Living Overseas!! Yakisoba (Stir-Fried Noodles) Using Pasta
- Prepare 160 grams of Pasta (Spaghettini).
- Prepare 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Any vegetables and meat you like.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
My version retains the taste of authentic Yakisoba but adapts the technique and ingredients for non-Japanese kitchens. Recipe Video Pin It Yakisoba can use either wheat noodles (like ramen) or traditional buckwheat noodles (soba noodles). The noodles are stir fried with meat and vegetables. The dish is incredibly versatile and you will find many versions using different meats and vegetables.
A Must-try Recipe for People Living Overseas!! Yakisoba (Stir-Fried Noodles) Using Pasta instructions
- The way to make the stir-fried noodles is pretty normal. I will mainly introduce the way to make pasta here..
- Boil the pasta. Boil it a little longer than indicated on the packet. The texture becomes more like soba (Chinese noodles) if the pasta is not al dente..
- Cut the vegetables and meat while boiling the pasta. Use whatever vegetables and meat you like..
- Stir-fry the meat and vegetables with salt and pepper..
- Be careful not to stir-fry too much at this point! Once the vegetables wilt, remove from the pan and set on a plate or something to the side. (If it becomes like this picture, then it's OK.).
- Drain the water well from the pasta..
- Pour vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat it well. Then add the pasta..
- This will help to get rid of the excess moisture and it makes the pasta absorb more sauce..
- Loosen the pasta and stir-fry well and add salt and pepper, then the sauce and mix well..
- Add step 5 to step 9 and mix well..
- Add more sauce if you need to adjust the seasoning and then it's done!!.
Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Yakisoba is a delicious noodle stir-fry dish that is popularly sold as a street food in Japan. It consists of noodles combined with some form of meat/chicken/seafood and vegetables, which are then all seasoned with a sweet and savoury sauce. Add the pork and stir fry until browned. If the pork is unseasoned, add salt and pepper.