Slow Cooker Italian Beef. Place roast in slow cooker, and pour salad dressing mixture over the meat. When done, remove bay leaf, and shred meat with a fork. Combine roast beef, dry dressing mix, pepperoncini, and beef broth in a slow cooker.
Place beef chuck roast into a slow cooker and scatter onion quarters around the meat. Pour the beef broth over the meat and sprinkle the au jus mix, Italian salad dressing mix, salt, and black pepper over the roast. In a large slow cooker, place roast in (I like to put the side with the fat up, but you can also trim the fat if you prefer). You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Prepare 2-5 lb of boneless beef top round roast.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 of jar(16 oz) pepper rings(liquid included).
Sprinkle the italian dressing seasoning mix over the top of the roast. Pour the whole jar of pepper rings with juice over the roast. Rub the roast with about a teaspoon each of salt and pepper and sear on all sides. Transfer the roast to a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Italian Beef step by step
- Chop up the carrots into small pieces. Place to the side..
- After trimming off the fat, put the roast into the slow cooker. Add all of the spices..
- Next, add the carrots on top of the roast..
- Pour the whole jar of pepper rings into the slow cooker. Put the cover on top, set the temperature to low and cook for 7-8 hours. Stir about halfway through the cooking..
- Using two forks, shred the beef and then stir together..
Stir in stock, thyme, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; transfer to slow cooker. Tangy, slightly spicy Italian beef is slow cooked all day until it's fall apart tender, and then shredded. Slow cooker Italian beef is a one pot meal that's so easy to make, you'll put the ingredients into your slow cooker and forget about it … until the incredible aroma calls you back to the kitchen! Perfect for a family dinner or get-together, your guests will be coming back for seconds with these Italian beef sandwiches. Slow Cooker Italian Beef Dinner is a hearty pot roast dinner with Italian flavorings that has a self-making gravy.