sunshines pumpkin bread pudding. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl; whisk in the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Pour the pumpkin mixture and raisins over the bread cubes. Pumpkin Bread Pudding Simple & Delicious Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
This dessert has perfect richness & texture, with a blend of buttery croissants, bread and pumpkin custard. Top it with Maple Caramel Sauce for a lusciously decadent treat. It is so easy to make and perfect for a cozy fall day! You can cook sunshines pumpkin bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshines pumpkin bread pudding
- It’s 1 of (15.5) can coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of (1lb) can pumpkin.
- You need 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 loaf of of French bread (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of clove.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate morsels.
- You need 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 2/3 cup of raisins.
Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, raisins, pecans, butter, pumpkin pie spice, and orange zest together in a large bowl. To make this pumpkin bread pudding, you'll start out with a loaf of day-old challah bread. Then, just cube the bread or tear it into pieces and spread it around in a baking dish. I use a bread knife to try to cube the bread, but it doesn't have to be absolutely perfect.
sunshines pumpkin bread pudding instructions
- cube the bread put on cookie sheet, put in oven to toast, for 10 minutes are so, or untill lighty golden color……preheat the oven on 350°F and bake on 350°F. keep oven on after toasting the bread cubes.
- now mix in a large bowl, pumpkin, sugar ,coconut milk, cinnamon, cloves,and eggs, mix well.
- place half of the toasted bread on bottom of a 13×9 baking dish, layer raisins, mini marshmallows and white chocolate chip ontop of bread useing half, then layer again ,same process ..
- now pour pumpkin mix on top of layers, with wet hand press on top of mixture, pressing down the mixture so it can get into the toasted bread..
- bake the bread pudding for 40 to 45 minutes …..take out of oven let set to cool ….ready to eat.
In a mixing bowl whisk together sugar, spices and salt. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in half and half, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Spray your Crock pot/ slow cooker with Cooking Spray, and turn heat setting to HIGH. Place lid on the Crock pot.