Best ever easy frito pie. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Frito pie is a flexible casserole that you can customize with other stir-ins such as minced green chilies, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, chopped onion or frozen corn kernels. Great recipe for Best ever easy frito pie. You could also add guacamole, salsa, pico de Gallo and minced jalepeno on top!
Pour about half of the heated chili evenly over the bottom layer of Fritos. Completely cover the chili layer with a thicker layer of Fritos. What was once country fair food is now king of game day eats. You can have Best ever easy frito pie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever easy frito pie
- It’s 1 bag of chili cheese Fritos.
- You need of Refried beans (see previous recipe post).
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- You need 1/2 head of lettuce diced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded fiesta blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or venison.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Taco Bell hot sauce.
Authentic, Texas-style Frito Pie is all things cheesy, salty, crunchy, and best of all, easy. Quick-cooking ground beef becomes chili right before your eyes and it's positively perfect for topping off a giant bowl of Fritos and smothering under a melty layer of Cheddar cheese. Best ever easy frito pie instructions Cook and drain your meat and mix in with taco seasoning. Start with corn chips, meat, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce !.
Best ever easy frito pie instructions
- Cook and drain your meat and mix in with taco seasoning..
- Start building your bowl! Start with corn chips, meat, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce !.
Building the pie is the super easy! Start of by placing the Frito Lay chips at the bottom of a casserole dish. Next, poor the homemade meaty chili over the chips, then top the chili off with cheese! Also known as frito taco pie, this easy dish can be made at home with a few simple ingredients; beef, beans, tomatoes, corn, an ample supply of cheese, and of course, Fritos! For a super fun grab-and-go treat, use fritos from single serving bags and after the casserole is finished, scoop a serving back into the bag and hand off to a hungry eater!