Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Healthy and Easy to Make Dinner Recipes for the Whole Family. Get Great Dinner and Other Main Course Recipes with Simple Ingredients. Spray large non-stick skillet with PAM Cooking Spray and heat over medium heat.
Stir-fry for a few minutes, using chopsticks or a wooden spoon to break it apart. Stir in the soy sauce or oyster sauce as desired. When the rice is heated through, add the scrambled egg back into the pan. You can have Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- It’s of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- Prepare of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- Prepare of corn cooked.
- Prepare of eggs , scrambled.
- Prepare of chicken shredded.
- Prepare of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of butter ghee or (optional).
- Prepare of lime juice.
Chinese Restaurant Style Mixed Fried Rice So i am back with a n. Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour sesame oil in the bottom.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe instructions
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. In a large skillet or wok heat oil over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil and add onion. Move onions off to the sides of pan to form a circle and pour egg in middle. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables.