Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. Search for tortilla soup recipe crockpot. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Place the chicken, tomatoes (and juices), beans, broth, water, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, and chili powder in a slow cooker.
Right after making Halloween treats, one of my favorite things is to figure out costumes. Come home to amazing flavors like green chiles, diced tomatoes, cumin, cilantro and tasty tortilla chips. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- You need of Soup Base.
- Prepare 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- You need 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- You need of seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- You need of Soup.
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Frozen black beans, optional.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- You need of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. BTW, I bought bagged tortilla chips and worked fine. Helpful In a large slow cooker, combine chicken, black beans, corn, peppers, onion, fire-roasted tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and chicken broth.
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup instructions
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
Cover and cook on low until. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. The best meals are the ones that take little effort while still earning that homemade label, and this Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the perfect example.