Samhain Pumpkin Bread. Stir the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves together in a large bowl. Whisk together the pumpkin, water, eggs, vanilla, and vegetable oil together in a separate bowl. Gradually pour the wet mixture into the dry while whisking until everything is well mixed.
I recommend making more than one loaf of this bread. Stir the corn oil, eggs, water and pumpkin pulp until it becomes smooth. Add flour, salts walnuts, cinnamon, yeast, raisins and sugar. You can have Samhain Pumpkin Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Samhain Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 15 oz of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/3 cup of water, juice, or pumpkin spice coffee cooled.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5 of drops almond extract (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or nut of your choice (optional).
Learn how to cook great Samhain pumpkin bread. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Samhain pumpkin bread recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Samhain pumpkin bread recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. The spices in this pumpkin bread blend together nicely, representing all things desired with the promise of new beginnings.
Samhain Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two standard size loaf pans..
- In a large bowl, sift/stir together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and spices)..
- In medium bowl whisk together the pumpkin, water/ juice/ or coffee (whatever you are using), eggs, vanilla, almond extract if using, and vegetable oil until combined..
- Gradually add the wet mixture into the dry mixture, whisking while you pour, keep whisking until everything is well mixed. Fold in nuts if desired. Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake until top is golden, loaf springs back when lightly pressed, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean…about 50 to 60 minutes, oven times vary..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pans of 15-20 minutes before removing loaf from pans..
- Serve, Share, Enjoy!.
Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Stir the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon. Pumpkin Bread Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Spiced Hot Chocolate. In a large saucepan, heat cider, but do not boil. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats.