Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. Then, taken directly to the Battered Women's & Children Shelter by them. Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily.
WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH GREEN CHILE SOUR CREAM SAUCE — Chicken, green chilies and cheese, rolled in floured tortillas and smothered in a creamy homemade sauce. My whole family gets excited when these White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce are on the menu! This is probably one of our all-time favorite enchilada recipes. You can cook Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- You need of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- You need 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- Prepare 15 of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- It’s of Red Or Green Salsa.
Add the enchilada filling to the center of each tortilla (approx. ½ cup), roll them up tightly and line them in the dish seam side down. Skip the work of rolling individual enchiladas, and layer the tortillas instead for a speedy any. They can be made with flour or corn tortillas, with white beans or without, with canned green chiles or with green enchilada sauce or salsa verde. After all this time, creamy "white" green chile chicken enchiladas are still one of my favorite meals ever.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas step by step
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
The first step in making green chile chicken enchiladas is to make the fresh green chile sauce. Start by sauteing half a chopped onion and some minced garlic in olive oil. Once softened, sprinkle in flour to thicken the mix and make a roux. See recipes for Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas too. Shredded Beef Green Chile Enchiladas, The Mexican Comfort Food.