Star's Pumpkin Bread. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. And when the bread is done, you'll slice the beefy loaf into eight thick square hunks of goodness that perfectly mimic the weight, color and flavor of the real thing.
Pumpkin Star Bread Layered with pumpkin filling and sprinkled with sanding sugar, this star bread is one of the prettiest, easiest and most sensational breads to make for a family gathering or work party. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. You can cook Star's Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Star's Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of pumpkin.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (as desired).
Starbucks' pumpkin bread is a quick bread, which means that rather than requiring yeast and a long proof to get it to rise, you're going to rely on a leavening agent like baking powder and/or baking soda to get an immediate rise as soon as you put your loaf in the oven. Quick breads are not only, as the name suggests, quick, but they're also extremely easy to make, and don't require any fussy. Pumpkin bread is a favorite of all ten of my grandchildren. Jenn's recipe(or rather her grandmother's recipe) is the way I first learned about Jennifer Segal's world many years ago.
Star's Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl set aside.
- In separate bowl mix wet ingredients on low until well blended about 1 minute.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients a little at a time.
- Then beat on low for 5 minutes until all ingredients are combined well..
- Pour into two regular sized loaf pans and two mini loaf pans, bake at '350f for 40-45 minutes.
- Be sure to check the loaves after 40 minutes as the smaller loaves will bake faster and are usually done..
One of the college grandchildren had texted me pleading for a loaf (or two) of pumpkin bread. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of Joe. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squatty loaves—but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. I'm an experienced baker who generally can get a pretty good idea of what the finished product will be by reading the recipe.