Creamy Corn curry. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. If you just want simple home comfort, cook you some creamy curried corn. Here's to good drinking, great eating, and even better living.
Cook and stir until cheese is melted and corn is heated through. Husk the ears of sweet corn and stand an ear upright in a skillet with the top pointing up. Use a sharp kitchen knife to slice off the kernels, working from top to bottom and rotating the ear after each cut. You can cook Creamy Corn curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn curry
- Prepare 200 gm of sweet corn kernels.
- You need of For Gravy :.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 3-4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 7-8 pods of garlic.
- It’s 1 inch of piece of Ginger.
- You need 10-12 of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk cream or fresh low fat malai.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala / whole spice powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Use the back of the knife to scrape extra juices into skillet. Repeat with remaining ear of corn. On heat rising to M, add in the tomato sauce, vegetable broth and cream. Throw in the beans and everything cook at a light boil on L for an hour or two.
Creamy Corn curry step by step
- Boil sweet corns in 1/2 cup of water until tender. Chop onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chillies..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add onions saute until translucent. Add ginger and garlic. Saute until raw smell of garlic goes out. Add cashews, tomatoes and green chillies. Saute for 1-2 minutes. Switch of gas and let it cool on room temperature. Once cooled grind it in a fine smooth paste..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and butter in a kadhai. Add onion tomato paste. Saute until it leaves sides of Kadhai. Add all dry spices. Stir continuously. Add milk cream. Stir well. Add Boiled corns. Bring 1-2 boils and add coriander leaves. And switch off gas..
- Garnish with some milk cream. Serve hot with chapati or naan. Enjoy endlessly..
Planning a menu three times a day can be a tedious job sometimes and it can be more boring when you get to eat same stuff repeatedly in a week. I have said before too, I love cooking but I am very bad at menu planning. Method for making Sweet Corn Curry Heat oil in a cooking vessel. Once hot, add the onions and saute till transparent Add green chilies and ginger garlic. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.