Fried Bacon Pesto Bread. Slice the bread on a bias Heat a skillet that has the onion oil from Emerald Pesto Spaghetti. Time to make Braided Pesto Bread (Image credit: Quentin Bacon). Cook pasta to your liking, add to a large bowl.
Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Drain noodles and then dump them into a large mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the shredded Parmesan, half the bacon, half the green onions, grated Parmesan, seasoning blend and sugar. You can have Fried Bacon Pesto Bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Bacon Pesto Bread
- You need 1/2 loaf of French baguette bread.
- You need 6 tablespoon of pesto sauce see my recipe pesto.
- You need 1/3 cup of bacon drippings.
- You need 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Dip dough pieces in melted butter, then toss with cheese mixture to coat. The Best Pesto Breakfast Eggs Recipes on Yummly Pesto Proscuitto Breakfast Ciabatta, Egg Casserole With Asparagus, Smoked Salmon, Pesto Bread Fingers, Green Pesto, Mozzarella And Tomatoes Pancakes (wholemeal) Cook the fried meal that accompanies the bread (optional). Fried bread is almost always eaten with one or more other fried foods, as part of an English breakfast.
Fried Bacon Pesto Bread instructions
- Slice the bread on a bias.
- Heat a skillet that has the onion oil from Emerald Pesto Spaghetti. Add the bacon drippings..
- Fry the bread..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Add the salt and garlic..
- Spread some pesto sauce to the bread..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
This often includes eggs, English bacon, sausage, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans. Fry them all in the same pan before you start your bread. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Make sandwiches by layering, on untoasted sides of bread, mozzarella, basil, tomatoes, and bacon. For the pesto, combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.