Rhubarb strawberry custard pie. Try Our World Exclusive 'Just Add Cream' Variety For A Flavour Like No Other! The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Use Valspar Colour Chips To Find The Colours You Love, From The Comfort Of Your Home.
Mix topping ingredients with a fork, and sprinkle over uncooked pie. In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour and nutmeg. Beat eggs slightly with milk in large bowl. You can cook Rhubarb strawberry custard pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb strawberry custard pie
- It’s 3 cups of rhubarb sliced.
- It’s 1 c of strawberries sliced.
- It’s 1/4 c of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 t of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten until frothy.
- Prepare 1/2 t of vanilla.
- You need of Crust for 2 layer pie:.
- Prepare 2 c of flour, 1 t salt, 3/4 c Crisco, 5-8 T cold water.
- You need of Refrigerate for 1/2 hr. Roll out.
Pour into prepared pastry shell, dot with butter and cover with remaining top pie crust. Add sugar, flour, and coconut buttermilk. Learn how to cook a Strawberry Rhubarb Custard Pie Recipe! This hot initial bake helps the bottom crust set so it doesn't get soggy from the custard filling.
Rhubarb strawberry custard pie instructions
- In bowl combine sugar, flour & salt. Add rhubarb & strawberries, stir to coat. Spread in tin. Beat eggs & vanilla, pour over filling. Top with pastry.
- Bake at 425° – 15 min, 350° – 30 min until knife is clear 1 in from center..
- Let cool on rack..
This delicious Strawberry Rhubarb Custard Dessert is a spectacular summer dessert recipe that is so easy to make. Top it with chopped rhubarb, strawberries and a cream and egg custard. With a pecan crust strawberry rhubarb custard pie. Anchor Bakeware allows you to cook, serve and store in glassware that is unsurpassed in performance and quality. Versatile – Bake, serve and store foods in the same dish.