Peppermint Chip Shortbread Cookies. Huge Range of Skinny Syrups: Chocolate Orange, Billionaires Shortbread, Salted Caramel. Toasted Marshmallow, Cookies & Cream, Banoffee Pie, Red Velvet Cake, & Many More Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
These Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookiesve a buttery cookie base with mini chocolate chips and candy canes. The shortbread melts in your mouth. Tender, buttery shortbread cookies flecked with peppermint baking chips and dipped in chocolate. You can cook Peppermint Chip Shortbread Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Chip Shortbread Cookies
- Prepare 8 ounces (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of crushed peppermint candy.
- You need 1/3 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare of Fir Drizzle.
- It’s 3,5 of vounces Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. Melted.
These peppermint shortbread cookies are a holiday favorite! This year I'm all about simplifying holiday baking. Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter.
Peppermint Chip Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchmentvoaoer.
- Beat butter,sugar and extracts until comined.
- Beat in salt and flour.
- Fold in peppermint can't and mini chips, press into a miound.
- Roll into golf ball size round place on oreoared pan and flatten to a disk. Bake abut 15 to 18 minutes until golden. Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to a rack to cool compleatly'.
- Drizzle each Cooke with chocolate.
Stir in extract, food coloring, and Andes peppermint crunch chips. Cut shortbread through each score line, leaving shortbread in circle. ¼ c. mini chocolate chips ; ½ c. chopped good peppermint candy (like King Leo or Sees peppermint sticks) With an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl combine the flour, mini chocolate chips, and chopped peppermint. If your slices are not even rounds the cookies will not cook evenly. Its inclusion lends these shortbread cookies a lovely tenderness.