Christmas 2007 Cookie Train. I cut windows in the wide panels. Gingerbread Cookie Train Pattern – Found it!, Holidays, Celebrations. If appropriate, please select a message description; This message includes a recipe that I have not made Recipe: will appear as the first word of the title This message includes a recipe that I have made Recipe (tried): will appear as the first words of the title This message is a question or a request for a recipe ISO: (In.
Hey folks, in this video I show you how to make this adorable cookie train. Cookies, Do not sell my personal information and AdChoice: Norton Secured – powered by Verisign. Thomas & Friends is owned and copyright of HiT Entertainment Limited. You can have Christmas 2007 Cookie Train using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas 2007 Cookie Train
- You need 1 of batch Cookie Cutter Cookie Dough (Plain: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147715-mama-s-golden-recipe-basic-cut-out-cookies?ref=search).
- You need 1 of batch Cookie Cutter Cookie Dough (Cocoa: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147715-mama-s-golden-recipe-basic-cut-out-cookies?ref=search).
- It’s 1 of Icing.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar decorations.
- It’s 1 of Assorted candies for decoration.
- You need 1 of Homemade sweets for decoration.
No money has, or will ever, be made from this video. If you're looking on individual Christmas train boxcars, check out our Christmas train collection! In addition, if you're here for the Polar Express, save yourself some time by heading over to the Polar Express train set page! Christmas Train Set for Under the Tree with Lights, and Sounds – Holiday Train Around Christmas Tree w/ Large Tracks
Christmas 2007 Cookie Train instructions
- Since I only have a limited amount of time to make this, I spread the work out over several days. I planned things out so I just needed to do a little bit every day..
- On the first day: Develop the design and create the patterns. Match the pattern that you plan to use for the train to the size of the baking sheet that you will use..
- I prepared the dough while considering how much of it I needed. I made the cocoa dough rather dark. Freeze the dough..
- The train is made up of these pieces: 8cm square sides, 5cm wide main body (the front and back walls are 5cm high), and a 7cm x 10 cm roof. I cut windows in the wide panels..
- The chimney is a 3 cm diameter cylinder. The front engine body is a 4.5 cm diameter cylinder. The very front part is a trapezoid with the sides being 3.5 cm and 5 cm, with a height of 2.5 cm. The freight cars are 8 x 5 x 5 cm..
- Day 2: Defrost the cookie dough until it is easy to work, roll it out, and cut out the shapes. Place the cut out shapes on pieces of plastic wrap and cover with another piece of plastic wrap. Place in the freezer. I made candy cane shapes from the leftover cookie dough..
- Day 3: Place the cut out dough train pieces on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in the oven. Bake the decorative cookie parts at the same time..
- Make the royal icing. Mix dehydrated egg whites with powdered sugar and add some water (probably just a few drops). I made the icing rather still so that it could be used as adhesive..
- Day 4: Using a knife, repair and adjust the pieces that have become warped or puffy in the oven. At the same time, carefully shave off the edges of the cookie pieces so that they are at a 45 degree angle, so that it's easy to stick them together..
- Put the royal icing into a piping bag and use it to stick the cookie parts together! Set them aside and leave to dry completely..
- Day 5: Line up the cookies on atray and use icing to draw on snow. Load up the freight cars with candies and chocolates…and it's done..
- Here's what it looks like from the side..
- Here's what it looks like from the front looking down. I sprinkled the tray with red and green decorative sugar crystals. I also added snowflake shaped sugar sprinkles..
- I decorated the inside and outside of the freight cars with snacks and sweets..
- Postscript: After disassembling the train, break up the larger cookies into appropriate sizes and place in an air tight container. I gathered up the leftover pieces and fragments, moistened them with fresh cream (or milk), add melted chocolate and form into balls…
Learn how to cook great Christmas cookie train. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Christmas cookie train recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Christmas cookie train recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. So between Christmas and the day the tree came down, the train would run almost constantly, with almost everyone in the family taking a turn at operating it. Next year, of course, the train would come out before the presents appeared, and run a week or two before Christmas.