Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Thick muffin batter: Thick batter helps ensure the muffins lift UP rather than spread OUT.
These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better than the ones from. These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better than the ones from the bakery! Loaded with blueberries and topped with tons of buttery crumbs, these muffins are always a crowd-pleaser! You can have Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk
- It’s of Muffins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Silk Cashew Milk.
- You need 1/3 of Applesauce or Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Streusel Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Real Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- It’s dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
Perfect for breakfast or as an after-school snack! Giant Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Topping Fill greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups two-thirds full. Mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over tops. Grease muffin pan or line with muffin liners.
Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk step by step
- Mix together all Dry Ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients next….Beat on high for 1 min until silky smooth..
- Add the Blueberries. And mix them in with the mixer for 30 seconds. Just enough to break the Blueberries up a bit..
- Prepare the streusel mix topping by mixing it together with a fork.
- Grease the jumbo muffin pan with pam. Preheat over 400°F. Cook for 20 – 25 min or until topping is golden brown..
Combine flour, ¾ cup sugar, salt and baking powder in a small bowl. Combine vegetable oil, egg, and milk and mix into flour mixture. Fill with batter – leave ⅓ muffin tin/liner for muffins to rise above. These extra large muffins are bursting with plenty of blueberries, have soft and moist centers, and big muffin tops. Milk: You can use any milk, dairy or nondairy.