boys' Italian beef sandwiches (slow cooker). Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Compare the best deals for Slow Cooker! Updated daily deals Italian Beef Po' Boys, easy beef roast cooked overnight in the slow cooker with seasonings, shredded for hot sandwiches the next day. Serve on rolls with cheese and peppers.
Combine water with salt, ground black pepper, oregano, basil, onion salt, parsley, garlic powder, bay leaf, and salad dressing mix in a saucepan. Stir well, and bring to a boil. Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches This Italian beef recipe is one of my favorites for the fall. You can have boys' Italian beef sandwiches (slow cooker) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of boys' Italian beef sandwiches (slow cooker)
- Prepare 1 of 3-5 pound beef roast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of prepared italian salad dressing.
- You need 2 cup of water.
It's about this time every year that I break out my trusty slow cooker or crockpot and let it do the work while we're rushing around to all the kid's activities during the evening and want a good meal when we get home. Make small cuts in roast, and insert garlic slices in cuts. Place roast in the slow cooker, and pour the entire contents of the jar of pepperoncini, including liquid, over meat. Add beef broth and onion flakes.
boys' Italian beef sandwiches (slow cooker) instructions
- spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. place roast in pot..
- sprinkle seasonings over roast, then add dressing and water..
- cook on low all day, minimum 7 hours. shred meat and return to pot for at least 15 minutes..
- serve in a crusty roll..
Heat a heavy bottom skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and heat until the oil just begins to smoke. Drain the pepperoncinis reserving three tablespoons of the liquid. Combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in small bowl. Trim the fat from the roast and season each side with roughly one-third of the seasonings.