Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Great recipe for Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Well, it's Wednesday here in the O'Brien Shire so all y'all know what that means right? See recipes for Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad too.
Seasoned meat on a steamed and toasted pita. Get delivery from Mike's Chili & Gyros super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live.. You can cook Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- You need of Olive Oil [for boil].
- It’s of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- It’s of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- It’s of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- You need of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- You need of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Prepare of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- It’s of Chopped Red Onions.
- Prepare of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need of LG Black Olives [halved].
- It’s of LG Green Olives [halved].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- Prepare of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- Prepare of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Prepare of Oil [for dressing].
- It’s of Vinager [for dressing].
- Prepare of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Seasoned meat on a steamed and toasted pita bread topped with creamy cucumber sauce, also known as tzatziki. We recommend tzatziki with feta cheese. This quick, easy, and DELICIOUS Greek salad is chock full of cucumber, tomatoes, feta, and Kalamata olives all brought together with a tangy lemon herb vinai. Gyro and Chicken Souvlaki with Spinach, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions, Black Olives, Feta, Schug (spicy jalapeno and parsley) and Tzatziki.
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad step by step
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
Seasoned meat on a steamed and toasted pita. Inspired by: Greek Salad The heart of a Greek salad recipe is in the olives, feta, cucumbers and tomatoes. Had the cheeseburger on a pita and the ribeye sandwich both were great and the fries are good too. I will definitely be back." Whether you are counting calories or living vegan, Zoës Kitchen has the Mediterranean diet made with fresh ingredients, to meet your needs. Pour half a bag of chopped romaine lettuce into a large bowl along with the Parmesan cheese.