[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup. Remove stems from the enoki mushrooms, cut in half, and shred. When this boils, add the cabbage. Lastly, separate the enoki mushrooms and add this to the soup.
Meanwhile, whisk together the miso, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a saucepan over low heat. You can adjust the seasoning at this point, by adding a bit salt, if needed. Check out my recipes and Subscribe at: http://shanshanwei.com/ Don't forget to thumbs up this video! mushroom soup mushroom soup recipe tomato soup tomato so. You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup
- You need of leaves Chinese cabbage leaves.
- You need of Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Consomme soup stock cubes.
- It’s of Margarine (or butter).
- You need of Water.
This was good right after making but was outstanding as leftovers same as most any soup. I used sherry instead of mirin and added some enoki mushrooms as well. As leftovers I added "Pot Stickers Traditional" instead of udon and chicken. This amazing cabbage and mushrooms stir fry is low carb and can be used as a main dish by vegetarians as well as totally great with keto diet.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese Cabbage and Enoki Mushroom Soup instructions
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips. Remove stems from the enoki mushrooms, cut in half, and shred. Chop the Chinese cabbage into 1 cm pieces..
- Heat margarine in a frying pan (pot), and stir-fry the bacon over medium heat..
- When oil renders from the bacon, add the Chinese cabbage. Continue stir-frying until the cabbage becomes a little bit soft and wilted. Pour in the water, and simmer over high heat..
- When the water starts to boil, add the consomme and enoki mushrooms. Simmer for 3 minutes, then it's done..
Bok choy is the most well-known type of Chinese cabbage, with its "spoon shaped" green leaves and white stalks that are similar to celery. Bok choy is very adaptable—it can be stir-fried, deep-fried, grilled or steamed. Here, baby bok choy is stir-fried with soy sauce and other seasonings. This is a vegan mushroom and cabbage stir fry recipe with a sour and spicy taste. For a confession, I am a big fan of mushrooms as you can check on this site that I have lots of mushroom recipes.