Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb). Sprinkle half the baking powder combo over the wings, toss, then sprinkle the other half. Toss until the wings are fully and evenly coated. While the wings are cooking, add the butter, pepper, garlic, and parmesan to a large bowl and mix to combine.
Toss with the cooked wings and serve with Caesar dressing. On plate, mix crushed pork rinds, shredded parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Press each chicken wing piece into the parmesan cheese mixture until well coated. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 24 of wing sections.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese(grated or shredded your preference).
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 of a lemon.
Place in a single layer on a rack on top of a baking sheet. Melt the butter in a microwaveable safe bowl or in a saucepan. Add the garlic, parsley and pepper flakes. Pour over the chicken wings and sprinkle with the parmesan.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Wash and dry wing sections.
- Season with your choice of seasoning. I used garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Bake on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper at 400 degrees for about a hour(depending on the size of the wings..
- Half way through turn wing sections so that they brown on both sides..
- While wings are cooking in a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter. Add the minced garlic and let simmer on low. After its bubbled for about 5 minutes then squeeze in the half a lemon. Then add the parmesan cheese..
- Once the wings are done take and toss the wings in the sauce. Put back on the cookie sheet place back in the oven for another 15-20 mins. Right when they come out sprinkle with more parmesan cheese..
These Baked Keto Garlic Parmesan Wings are the perfect snack or dinner for football season. They are crispy, rich, and zesty with garlic, parmesan, and red pepper. Keto Low Carb Grain Free Gluten Free THM S Making Garlic Parmesan Wings is fairly simple. Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. Add the thyme, oregano, rosemary, garlic, and cumin.