Mexican street corn pasta. Low Prices on Corn Pasta Fees & T&Cs apply. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Pasta food delivered by Deliveroo.
Since the goal of the Mexican Street Corn Pasta is that it tastes more like a Mexican dish rather than an Italian dish, it doesn't actually require a sauce. This may seem strange for pasta not to have a sauce, but you will understand when you eat it! Street corn or Elote is a dish made up of cooked sweet corn on the cob smothered in a spicy mixture of mayonnaise, crema, and chili powder and then sprinkled with cheese. You can cook Mexican street corn pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican street corn pasta
- Prepare 4 of cobs of corn grilled and cut (or one can of corn).
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta cooked and drained.
- You need 1 cup of pasta water (for sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- Prepare 1 can of a cooked veggies (optional- I used green beans).
- You need of Grilled chicken or ground turkey cooked (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 handfuls of Queso fresco crumbled.
- You need of Sprinkle of pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
It's a popular snack sold by vendors both on the streets and at festivals in Mexico. This easy Mexican Street Corn Pasta salad recipe is the best summer side dish to bring to a BBQ or party. It's packed with sweet corn kernels and dressed in a creamy sour cream and mayo based dressing with a hint of chili and a splash of lime. Can easily be made ahead of time.
Mexican street corn pasta step by step
- Boil pasta and set aside. Grill corn and cut up..
- Add heavy cream and some pasta water to pan. Heat through and added the 2 cheeses, veggies, pasta, and seasoning..
- Add chicken and anything else you would want..
Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is the perfect recipe for summer entertaining with friends and family. Tossed in a flavorful chili lime dressing, this pasta salad recipe holds up well to hot summer days and nights. But it can be made any time of year with the help of three different types of corn (frozen, fresh, or canned) and a number of variations! Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cool water and drain.