Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video). Discover a world of plant-based flavor here. Enjoy A Juicy Burger With Melty Cheese, Crispy Bacon & Great BBQ Flavor. Smoked Stuffed Burgers Wrapped in Piggy Goodness You just can't go wrong with smoked burgers stuffed with a big 'ol hunk of cheese and wrapped in long, tasty slices of cured pork belly.
I LOVE THIS SMOKED JUICY LUCY RECIPE. While I was making these burgers I could tell they were going to be tasty. Season the outside of the burger with seasoning salt. You can cook Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video)
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheddar & mozzarella cheese.
- You need of small onion.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of ketchup.
- It’s of tomato.
- It’s of Green chilies.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Dried mint.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
Finish the burgers with the grill lid shut to melt the cheese. This smoked burger recipe only takes one hour on the smoker and is an easy recipe, creating the best, juiciest, smoked hamburgers (or cheeseburgers)! Recipe submitter Asia Burke says, "I made this recipe for my hubby and friends, and it was a hit. Now they're the only burgers we eat." To make this burger kid-friendly Asia suggests stuffing the burgers with two slices of aged Swiss cheese.
Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE 🍽🍽 (With Video) step by step
- Put all ingredients together except cheese..
- Mix them well..
- Form the beef mix into balls..
- Stuff every ball with cheddar and mozzarella cheese..
- Put it in oven.
- Then smoked it by putting charcoal and oil over it and cover it for 5 min..
- Serve it with fries as sandwich or in plate with pasta..
- FOR MORE DETAILS >>> visit Cheese Stuffed Smoked Burger RECIPE Video (2160P – 4K – Full HD) on YouTube : http://youtu.be/Zc-kgU_Za2w.
There are few things about summer that can match the scent of a burger cooking over an open flame. Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger Add ground beef, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Combine until the meat is evenly seasoned. This recipe for blue cheese-stuffed burgers is sure to be the hit at your dinner table. Bursting at the seems with melted cheese, these patties are one-of-a-kind.