Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole. Add the potatoes and carrots to the water. Cover and boil the potatoes and carrots till fork tender. Add parchment paper to a pan and smash the potatoes.
In a large casserole pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add celery and carrot and season with salt and pepper. Place steaks in a casserole pan or roasting pan and cover with the vegetable oil. You can have Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole
- You need 1-1/2 pound of potatoes mixed red and white.
- It’s 1 pound of baby rainbow carrots.
- It’s 12 ounces of Brussels sprouts.
- You need of To taste salt.
- It’s As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 quarts of salty water.
Sear the meat on all sides until brown in a roasting pan in oil. Braised in the oven with carrots, potatoes and beans, economical beef chuck becomes a fork-tender meal-in-a-dish. Sprinkle beef with garlic, parmesan and parsley mixture. That's all I got friends, I really hope you are digging following me on this journey to find the most authentic version of recipes out there and that you enjoy this beef braciole recipe.
Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Wash the vegetables. Salt the water. Add the potatoes and carrots to the water. Steam the Brussels sprouts..
- Cover and boil the potatoes and carrots till fork tender. Add parchment paper to a pan and smash the potatoes. Add the Brussels sprouts drizzle with olive oil and add salt. Roast in oven till browned and crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Roasting time about 25-30 minutes..
Heat the olive oil in a large pot and brown the braciole on all sides. Once browned add the strained tomatoes (passata) and stir to combine. Once the braciole are cooked add the fresh basil to the sauce and stir to combine, serve. Place the braciole back into the pot and cover. Add the pepper and onion and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.