Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli. Here is how you cook that. Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli. Layer the chopped roast beef on top of the cheese, leaving the same space on all sides.
Transfer the roast to a cutting board and. Layer roast beef leaving same amount of space on each side. Starting at the edge closest to you, start to roll the dough tightly until all the toppings are enclosed in the middle, and seal the seam along the bottom and on the ends by pinching the dough. You can cook Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli
- It’s 1 of tube (13.8 ounce) pizza crust (the one you get in the refrigerated section).
- Prepare of Deli sliced provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Deli sliced roast beef.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Cheese pasta sauce OR peppercorn ranch dressing.
In a large nonstick skillet, saute the peppers, mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Stir in garlic powder and pepper; set aside. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Cover with cheese, roast beef, mushrooms, and more cheese.
Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli step by step
- Spread out your pizza crust over a sheet pan……
- Place several slices of your provolone cheese on top of uncooked pizza crust……..
- Next place several slices of the roast beef on top of provolone cheese………
- Take your spicy brown mustard and drizzle over roast beef……….
- Sprinkle some black pepper and garlic powder over spicy brown mustard…….
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper over roast beef……….
- Fold over the pizza crust, pinching down to make a seam……..With a sharp knife make about 3 or 4 small slices on top of pizza crust……..
- Lightly spray your Stromboli with butter cooking spray………
- Place Stromboli in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden browned……….
- Slice and serve with your cheese pasta sauce or peppercorn ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!.
It doesn't have to be perfect! Roll up the dough, pinching the sides together. Repeat layering and rolling until all the beef mixture and cheese is used up. I love this quick-to-fix, layered Reuben Stromboli. I used another sandwich recipe as a guide but made it with Reuben fixings.