Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole. Browse Our Great Selection Of Dog Toys. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Before you jump to Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats. Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. You can have Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 4 of hot dogs, sliced into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of each cumin, oregano, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- You need 1 can (7.5 oz.) of refrigerated biscuit dough, biscuits quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
A salad allows us to feel much better than a. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley and red pepper, flakes if using. In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the hot dog pieces and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they have browned.
Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole step by step
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the hot dog pieces and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they have browned. Then remove them from the pan to a seperate plate and cover it loosely with foil..
- Add the peppers, onions and ground beef to the skillet. Cook until the beef is browned throughout and the peppers and onions have softened. Drain any fat, if needed. Then stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant. Then add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, hot dog pieces, seasonings, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Let it come to a simmer and preheat the oven to 350°F in the meantime. Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside..
- Let the chili mixture simmer for 10 minutes or so if you have the time (to better develop the flavors). Then pour the mix out into the prepared baking pan. Gently stir in the biscuit pieces and pop it in the oven for 25 minutes. After that, remove it and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top. Return it to the oven until the biscuit pieces are completely cooked through (mainly the pieces in the center). This really depends on your oven…it can take anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Then serve..
Then remove them from the pan to a seperate plate and cover it loosely with foil. Add the peppers, onions and ground beef to the skillet. Here is how you achieve that. Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Casserole. This casserole has a hearty base of turkey chili with beans along with hot dogs, melted cheddar cheese and the bubbling up of biscuits throughout.