Potato and bell pepper curry recipe. Search For Easy stuffed peppers recipe With Us. Add a little salt when cooking so the potatoes can absorb some salt. Fry the potato on low to medium heat until they are partially cooked and fried.
Instructions Heat instant pot in sauté mode and add oil in it. Once the garlic turns golden brown, add the cut bell peppers, potatoes and spices. Potato and Green Pepper Curry is a best one when you want something spicy in a jiffy. You can have Potato and bell pepper curry recipe using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and bell pepper curry recipe
- It’s of Red bell pepper finelly chopped.
- Prepare of Yellow bell pepper finelly chopped.
- You need of Potato cut into cubes.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of each Green chilli, garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of as required Oil for frying.
Potatoes and Peppers in their crunchy form are so tempting that one can eat them as it is without any accompaniment☺! Yep you could always be innovative – maybe line them up in skewers ☺. Dish: Stuffed Peppers with Potato Curry. After a spicy pickle and a creamy pesto recipe with peppers, I have one of my favorite childhood stuffed bell pepper dish.
Potato and bell pepper curry recipe step by step
- Wash and cut the bell peppers finally chopped. Cut potatoes length wise. Heat oil in kadai. Once the oil is hot.Fry potato till it become light brown in colour. Once it is done Then add all the finely chopped bell peppers. Saute it for a few minutes. Then add all the dry masalas. Fry for a few minutes. Then add ginger,green chilli and garlic paste. Again fry for a few minutes till the raw smell of masala goes off. Once it is done..
- Add water as needed. Cover and cook till the vegetables become tender. After few minutes take out the lid and check the vegetables are cooked properly..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful bowl. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot chapati and hot steam rice.
My mom used to make it years ago and I loved the little capsicum boats stuffed with yummy potato curry. Once cool enough to handle, peel and chop into pieces. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add cumin and nigella seeds and cook till they begin to sputter. Add the onion, pepper, chilli, curry leaves and turmeric.