Mini Beef Parmesan. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Premium natural dog food & treats , manufactured in Germany.
Layer a bottom of a baking pan with the mini patties. Sprinkle tops with a teaspoon of Parmesan cheese each. Add the sauce on top of the cheesy patties. You can cook Mini Beef Parmesan using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Beef Parmesan
- It’s of Make the mini beef patties.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s As needed of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cook.
- It’s 20 ounces of Parmesan and Romano cheese spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 25 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese divided.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of chives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of water for jar.
Dip meat into beaten egg, then into a mixture of bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Evenly top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese and green olives. Roll each ball in chopped dried beef.
Mini Beef Parmesan instructions
- Spread the ground beef out thin. Get the Italian spices. When you spread it out use a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and moisture from the raw beef..
- Add the spices. Cut into squares. According to your local butcher it's according how much moisture they put into the meat to make it weigh more. So I re-blotted it as a formed patties.
- Played them out and started a heat outside. Put them on an open flame and over hot coals cooked till flavored with smoke and mostly done..
- Move from the pan and bagged till tomorrow for dinner..
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Get the sauce. Layer a bottom of a baking pan with the mini patties. Sprinkle tops with a teaspoon of Parmesan cheese each..
- Add the sauce on top of the cheesy patties. Add water and sugar to the empty jar. Put the lid on and shake, pour the contents of jar over all the sauce in pan. Add mozzarella cheese and chives..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour. Let rest 15 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Arrange on serving platter with decorative toothpicks in each mini cheese ball. INGREDIENTS: BEEF, GRAVY (WATER, BEEF FLAVOR [BEEF STOCK, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT], RICE STARCH, CORN STARCH, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, SUGAR, ONION, GARLIC, SEASONING [MALTODEXTRIN, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH], XANTHAN GUM, SPICE), REHYDRATED ONIONS, SALT, DEXTROSE, SPICES, CARAMEL POWDER, GARLIC, ONION. Serve the beef parmesan over hot pasta tossed with marinara sauce and garnish with fresh basil. Mix until ingredients are well blended. These Italian-seasoned meatballs are made with two parts ground beef and one part Italian sausage.