[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Mexican Street Food On eBay. Find Mexican Street Food On eBay. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Laura's Famous Vegan Mexican Street Corn. Bring the vegan Mexican street corn into your home! Instructions Prepare the corn by slicing the raw kernels off the cob into a large bowl. You can have [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn
- It’s 5 ears of corn, cut in half.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic oil.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro.
- You need 4 of limes.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashew mayo/sour cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Sriracha.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Follow Your Heart Parmesan.
- You need of Sea salt.
Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the corn, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, and salt and stir well. This corn is a hit with everyone, whether consuming a plant-based diet or not. It is creamy and highly flavorful with sweet notes from the corn and agave, balanced with tangy lime flavors and some heat from Mexican spices.
[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn step by step
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush corn generously with garlic oil and cook until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes, turning corn frequently to ensure its browned on all sides. Corn can also be cooked on a grill or under a broiler..
- While corn is cooking, use a microplane to grate lime zest over cilantro (roughly 2 heaping tablespoons). Add a generous pinch of sea salt (roughly 1/4 teaspoon) and chop the mixture until the cilantro is very finely minced..
- Add Sriracha to cashew mayo and whisk to combine..
- Once corn is cooked, brush each cob with a generous amount of Sriracha mayo mixture. Sprinkle with chili powder, then roll in cilantro lime mixture. Lay on a platter and sprinkle with cashew parmesan..
- Corn can be served warm or at room temperature..
Vegan Elote (Mexican Street Corn) Save Print. Elote, or Mexican Street Corn is the perfect, quick and simple dish to serve at any fiesta this Cinco de Mayo! Another summer BBQ favorite – Grilled Vegan Mexican Street Corn! Instead of using the traditional mayonnaise rub I did something a little different to reduce the fat and calories. And with a shake or two of my Vegan Parmesan – perfecto! (Be sure and grab plenty of napkins).