Hotdog and Onion Sandwich. Enjoy A Tasty Hot Pockets® Sandwich. Loaded With Premium Meat And Delicious Melted Cheese. Find Deals on Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs in Groceries on Amazon.
Put the hot dogs in the buns and top with mustard, onion sauce and grilled pepper relish. To prepare onion sauce, you must first pour some oil in a pot of boiling milk and put the boiling milk on a gentle heat. Wait for the oil to heat up. You can have Hotdog and Onion Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdog and Onion Sandwich
- It’s 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 regular sized.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need 5 slices of homemade Bread and butter pickles see my recipe.
For the hot dogs: Heat a grill to high for direct grilling. Brush the dogs with oil and sprinkle with pepper. All-beef hot dogs are topped with a homemade onion relish, sauerkraut, and brown mustard, then nestled into a soft hot dog bun. The hot dogs are boiled just like they are on the street cart, but you can also grill them or cook them on a skillet.
Hotdog and Onion Sandwich instructions
- Split the hotdogs down the middle length wise. Put in a skillet and fry with the onions. I used only nonstick spray..
- Fry till onions are soft. Mayonnaise the bread. Add hotdogs and onions place pickles on top..
- Add second slice of bread, serve I hope you enjoy!.
- You can add any pickles you want..
Stir in the hot sauce, yellow mustard, sugar, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add water, tomato paste, corn syrup, cornstarch, and salt. Feltman's hot dog was resurrected five years ago when brothers Joe and Michael Quinn started Feltman's of Coney Island. Armed with the original Feltman's recipe and spice blend, which was handed down to them by their grandfather who received it decades ago from a friend and former Feltman's employee, they set out to bring the original hot dog back to New York. Veggie Sandwich Freshly grilled onions, mushrooms, and green peppers, layered with lettuce and tomatoes, on a soft toasted bun.