Deep dish taco pizza.
You can cook Deep dish taco pizza using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep dish taco pizza
- Prepare of pizza.
- You need 1 of beer pizza dough, recipe in profile.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of fresh cooked pinto beans or 2 cans, drained and rinsed pinto beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 8 oz of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 5 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cup of shredded iceburg lettuce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt for beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream for garnishing.
- It’s 1 of sliced avocado for garnishing.
Deep dish taco pizza step by step
- Make pizza dough ahead of time and start rest of ingredients when dough is almost completed proofing. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368393-beer-pizza-dough.
- In a small pot add drained beans and stock. Bring to boil and then turn to simmer 15 minutes..
- Once simmered remove from heat and let cool while you saute beef..
- In skillet, saute beef on medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes..
- Add taco seasoning and water, stir to combine and remove from heat..
- Return to beans and add them with liquid and 1 teaspoon salt to blender and blend smooth..
- Roll pizza dough out to an 11" circle..
- In 9" springform pan or high sided round baking pan place dough and work dough up the sides with your hands..
- Spread blended pinto beans over bottom of dough..
- Spread cooked taco meat over beans..
- Top that with tomatoes then shredded cheese and some of the onions..
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Let cool five minutes and top with lettuce and green onion..
- Garnish top with sour cream and avocado slices..
- Remove spring form and serve warm and delicious..
- Recipe by taylor68too..