Devilish Blueberry Muffins. Following a bad car accident my family was in while I was home, everyone else was in in pain and hungry. I always have staples on hand, and we were low on food. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably overnight.
Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. These blueberry muffins are buttery, soft, and moist. You can have Devilish Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Devilish Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of each egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of blueberries, thawed.
For that bakery style goodness, top with cinnamon brown sugar streusel. This thick muffin batter combined with my initial high oven temperature trick guarantees tall muffin tops. Prepared with basic ingredients and a couple mixing bowls, you'll appreciate this easy breakfast recipe. See recipes for Devilish Blueberry Muffins too.
Devilish Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a bowl mix baking powder, flour, salt, sugar.
- Add vanilla, egg, oil, water.
- Mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Keep stirring until all batter is purple.
- Spray muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Put muffin wrappers in muffin tins.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon mix 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake 10-20 minutes.
Good recipe for muffins to which you can add fruit, chocolate chips etc. Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. I'm happy to share my recipe with you. Delicious blueberry muffins and happy kids…. a great way to start the day. Nothing better than a fluffy blueberry muffin and a happy kid!