Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
Avoid overcrowding the meat – you may want to do this in batches. Cook until deep brown all over, then transfer to the slow cooker. Add the onion and leeks to the frying pan and cook for a few mins, until they soften. You can cook Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced or chopped.
- You need 100 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of thick pork chops.
- Prepare 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- Prepare 50 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Add a splash of water and scrape any tasty bits from the bottom, then tip everything into the slow cooker. Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. This is my recipe for braised pork belly, a very popular dish in Chinese cuisine. Although it may take a little while to make, the taste is excellent and.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.
This preparation has all the makings of good Caribbean cooking. Follow this lovely woman's example and create this world class. Braise the pork: Mix the sauce ingredients in a. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.