Trav's Old Bay Wings. Another easy, no fry, no breading, crispy wing recipe I've served at home and at the firehouse. Spray rack lightly with no stick cooking spray. Arrange wings in single layer on rack.
Pull wings out and place into bowl, cover with lemon juice and toss. Mix flour and OLD BAY in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well. You can cook Trav's Old Bay Wings using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trav's Old Bay Wings
- It’s of Wing Recipe.
- It’s 1 packages of Raw Chicken Wings.
- You need 1 of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil.
Meanwhile, mix butter and RedHot Sauce in large bowl. Add cornstarch and toss wings until fully coated. Shake each wing and place in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary. Place a baking rack on top of a foil-lined baking sheet, and spray the rack with cooking spray so the wings don't stick.
Trav's Old Bay Wings instructions
- Boil wings until finished. Strain and let dry..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray tray down with non stick oil, place wings onto tray and coat with olive oil by rubbing it into wings..
- Coat each side of wings with Old Bay, rubbing it in each time until fully covered..
- Place wings into oven for 30 minutes, turn wings, and cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Take wings out and place into bowl and let cool. An optional choice is to melt some butter and toss with wings. Serve and enjoy!.
Rinse wings quickly under warm water, and pat dry. In a large Ziploc bag add flour, baking powder, black pepper, and Old Bay Seasoning, and mix together. A simple seasoning and flour coating, and a high baking temperature makes these Old Bay Chicken Wings delightfully tasty and super crispy too! Old Bay Seasoning is seriously the best seasoning for chicken wings. Not only is it easy to find, but it's inexpensive, and it makes preparing a deliciously baked chicken wing easy and oh so crispy! #youtube #turkeywings #bakedturkeywings #soulfood #turkey #tomturkey #oldbayBaked Tom Turkey Wings Pat dry chicken wings with paper towels.