Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! My dogs go nuts for these babies!
Buddy Biscuits® are the closest treats to homemade, each made with only a handful of wholesome ingredients. Where to Buy; About Me; My Family; Follow Me; Contact Me; Where to Buy; Baked in the USA. Simple ingredients make me your dogs' best friend. You can have Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornmeal + more for dusting.
- You need 2 tbs of wheat germ or ground flaxseed (optional).
Looking for a homemade, limited ingredient treat for your best friend? I please all taste buds and come in four savory flavors. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Quick view Wainwright's Crunchy Biscuit Mature.
Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dust a baking sheet with about 1 tbs cornmeal. Set aside..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine until the dough begins to clump together. Then knead with your hands until mixture forms a stiff dough, about play doh consistency. It will seem like it will never come together, but it will..
- Turn dough out onto work surface dusted with corn meal. Continue to press together and shape into a ball. Press down to shape into a disc..
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick. Use a knige or cookie cutter to cut into pieces appropriately sized for your canine companion..
- Place pieces on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes depending on size. Let cool completely before serving your pup..
Ideal for training or simply a treat! Made with human grade ingredients without the addition of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Cut out the biscuits, using whatever shape you like. Ideal for dogs suffering from pancreatitis or on a diet. A pancreatic diet is first and foremost very low fat but also with no added processed sugars, so as an example in this recipe the only fat is what is in banana and the only sugars are the natural simple ones already in the ingredients, hence no butter, no oil, no honey, no malt and no fats.